Terms of service
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have with us as a provider (Spoons of Taste GmbH) via the website https://spoonsoftastasten.com/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own conditions you use may object.
(2) Consumers in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is every natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity when the legal transaction is completed.
§ 2 Create of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
Our offers on the Internet are non -binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
The goods intended for purchase are Fitted in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After accessing the "Cash" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed on the order overview page.
By submitting the order via the button "agreement to pay for the order you are placing"Submit a binding offer from us.
You will first receive an automatic email about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The offer is accepted (and thus the conclusion of the contract) within 2 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. email), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer tied to your order. In this case, services that have already already been performed will be reimbursed immediately.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You therefore have to ensure that the email address you have stored is correct, the reception of the emails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by spam filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank (publ), SVAVAUSES 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 30 days from sending the goods/ the ticket/ or, for other services, the provision of the service. You can find the complete accounting conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available here: Germany.
Instant bank transfer: Available in Germany. Your account is burdened immediately after the order is submitted.
- Debit charge: The debit takes place after the goods are sent. You will be informed of the time by email.
You can find more information about Klarna here. You can find the Klarna app here.
§ 4 right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention, insofar as it is claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 warranty
(1) There are legal liability rights.
(2)As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage when delivered and to inform us of complaints as well as the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no impact on your legal warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation is only considered agreed if we were informed of the same before submitting the contract declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 6 Legal choice, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies if the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of benefits).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships and the place of jurisdiction with us is our seat, insofar as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the place of residence or habitual residence at the time of the lawsuit is not known. The authority to call the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3)The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Spoons of Taste GmbH
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), called up at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations of the "Statement of the Treaty" of our general terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full contract text. Before sending the order Via the online shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically secured via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order from us, the order data, the statutory information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Behavioral codes
4.1. We have submitted to the buyers seal quality criteria of the Handlerbund Management AG, visible at:https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/downloads/Kaeuferiegel/Kaeuferliegelzertifizierungskriterien.pdf.
5. Essential features of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and payment modalities
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They contain all price components including all taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. You can be called up on our website or in the respective offer via a correspondingly designated button, are shown separately during the ordering process and must be borne by you, unless the shipping -free delivery has been agreed.
6.3. If the delivery is carried out to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs, such as tariffs, taxes or transmission fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) that are to be borne by you.
6.4. Incurred costs of the transmission of money(Transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions)must be borne in cases in which delivery to an EU member state is carried out, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are immediately due for payment.
7. Delivery conditions
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and, if necessary, existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. If you are consumers, it is regulated by law that the risk of random doom and the random deterioration of the sold thing is only transferred to you during the dispatch with the transfer of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have commissioned a transport company that is not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise intended to carry out the dispatch.
8. Statutory liability law
The liability for defects is based on the "warranty" regulation in our general terms and conditions (part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the dealers specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Handlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at:https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/services/Legal certainty/terms and conditions service.
last update: 01.01.2022