While butter cups are a staple in many kitchens around the world, finding a decent replacement for nuts can be tricky. To preserve the texture, the sweet-and-salty feel and make them just as creamy&decadent like the popular peanut version is quite a challenge!
To find an inclusive solutions that would take all food preferences into account, our team embarked on an experimental journey. The expectations were merely dipping our toes into the waters of coconut, gruelling chewing through multiple testing sessions, a rigorous battle for the texture, a crusade against sugar...
When suddenly, expedition turned into a joyride, and then into a regular commute, and the one sole choice we were a bit perplexed about was which AHARAbar to use as a base.
The first try was such a success we didn't even bother to get a jar of another type of butter because *instant addiction*, but feel free to try out different options like tahini, sunflower or hemp seed butter. And if nuts are not something you are wary of, simply use any butter of your choice or get inspired for a nice occasional twist on your regular!
So here come the ...
PUMPKIN SEED BUTTER x AHARABAR CUPS
3 tablespoons butter of choice
AHARAbar Sweet Beet&Aronia
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave.
- Cut the bar into small pieces and place on the bottom of muffin moulds. Now add melted liquid chocolate to cover the bar pieces.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of butter on top of the solidified chocolate. Then fill the moulds with the remaining chocolate until the butter is well covered.
- Freeze for 10 minutes until the chocolate is firm.
- Take the cups out of the moulds and enjoy!
Who knew it would be so easy to make butter cups better than store-bought?